Korean Drama Quotes

[Korean Drama Quotes][bleft]

Japanese Drama Quotes

[Japanese Drama Quotes][bleft]

Korean Drama Quotes - The Prime Minister and I (2013)


Korean Drama Quotes The Prime Minister and I


Title: 총리와 나 / The Prime Minister and I
Broadcast period: 2013-Dec-09 to 2014-Feb-04
Main Cast: Lee Bum Soo, Im Yoon Ah, Chae Jung Ahn, Yoon Shi Yoon, Ryu Jin

Drama Quotes, The Prime Minister and I (2013)


Korean Drama Quotes The Prime Minister and I

Kwon Yul
In a fight, it's not losing or winning that's important.
Even if you lose, you have to protect yourself.”


Na Yoon Hee's Dad
“I raised you so that I could protect my wealth. A guard dog that protects my money. That's your role.”
Park Joon Ki
“A reason why a Jindo (guard dog) is good, is because it only accepts one person as its master. However, I'm not a person who could be a guardian dog. In life, there are times when the dog bites his master.”

Korean Drama Quotes The Prime Minister and I

Kwon Yul
“Everyone has one secret that they don't want to tell.”

Nam Da Jung
You shouldn't put homework off. Because you'll have to do it someday. But in front of delicious food, it's all right to delay it. You can do the homework any time, so isn't it a shame to give up present happiness for something you can do at any time?

Nam Da Jung
I don't know if I'm simple-minded, but I want to only think of the good things.

Kwon Yul
Protesting is undeniably also a privileged form of expression.

Nam Da Jung
Are you going to do something like revenge? If it is, then don't do it. I won't say anything moral like forgiveness is the greatest revenge. Just don't do it. For your own sake, Director Kang, don't ever pursue something like revenge.

Kwon Yul
She's been close by my side for twenty years. But I think for all of that time there are a lot of things I didn't know about her. Someday, you too,will leave from here, right? If that day comes, then I'd like to know ahead of time. If it's so sudden like this, parting without any warning, I think it'll be too hard for me to endure.

Nam Da Jung
You told me last time, being afraid is not a reason to run away. That saying, I want to bring it back to you. You've done enough. I hope you can move on from your past wounds now. Don't make yourself suffer anymore for what happened in the past.”

Nam Da Jung
Prime Minister, you can stay where you are. I'll come over to you. It's okay even if you don't look at me. You can just stay there. Then 'll come close to you. One step at a time. One step. Promise me. That you're going to stay in your place. That you won't go any further. That's enough for me.”

No comments: