Korean Drama Quotes

[Korean Drama Quotes][bleft]

Japanese Drama Quotes

[Japanese Drama Quotes][bleft]

Korean Movie Quotes - Queen of the Night (2013)


Korean Movie Quotes - Queen of the Night

Title: 밤의 여왕 / Queen Of The Night
Release Date: October 17, 2013
Main Cast: Chun Jung Myung, Kim Min Jung, Han Bo Reum, Bae Sung Woo, Lee Dong Hwi

Queen of the Night Korean Movie Quotes


“Trust is most important in marriage.” - Kim Young Soo

“I heard flower is like human skin. It can heal just through contact.” - Kim Young Soo

“When I met you again, you were mending a broken flower stem. That flower was like hope for me. I'll proudly tell our son that he should become a man like his father and to our daughter that she should marry a man like you. Just like her mom. I love you, Young Soo.” - Kang Hee Joo

“You said my flower stems gave you hope. For me, my hope is... You, Kang Hee Joo.” - Kim Young Soo

No comments: