Korean Drama Quotes

[Korean Drama Quotes][bleft]

Japanese Drama Quotes

[Japanese Drama Quotes][bleft]

Korean Drama Quotes - My ID is Gangnam Beauty (2018)


Korean Drama Quotes My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Title: 내 아이디는 강남미인 / My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
Chinese Title: 我的ID是江南美人
Broadcast premiere: 2018-July-27
Cast: Im Soo Hyang, Cha Eun Woo, Jo Woo Ri, Kwak Dong Yun


My ID is Gangnam Beauty Drama Quotes


* “It's not winning the fight that victims wish for. All they want is to stop being the victim. They just don't want to be victimized.” - Kang Mi Rae

* “I thought I was just an unscratched lottery ticket. I heard the best plastic surgery was dieting.” - Kang Mi Rae

* “I know it's important to study hard as a university student, but I also want to make a lot of friends.” - Hyun Soo Ah

* “Nothing will change if you keep avoiding challenges.” - Oh Hyun Jung

* “Some are born to have daily lives that look like photoshoots.” - Kang Mi Rae


My ID is Gangnam Beauty's Drama Quotes Compiled by AsianDramaQuotes

No comments: