Korean Drama Quotes

[Korean Drama Quotes][bleft]

Japanese Drama Quotes

[Japanese Drama Quotes][bleft]

Taiwanese Drama Quotes - In A Good Way (2013)


Taiwanese Drama Quotes - In A Good Way

Title: 我的自由年代 / Wo Men De Zi You Nian Dai / In A Good Way
Broadcast period: 2013-Nov-15
Cast: Lego Li, Kirsten Ren, Jay Shih

In A Good Way Drama Quotes


“College life is the life of freedom.” - Zheng Ren Wei 

“I'm telling you, boys at this age change quickly when they're in college. Once his heart changes, all the promises and forever together will all be thrown away.” - Ma Li (Resident Supervisor)

“When you're handsome, everything you do is right.” - Zhan Zi Xi (Zai Zai)

“If you don't like that girl, you have to make it clear. Don't have an ambiguous relationship.” - Zhan Zi Xi

“Some rumors are not meant to be spread.” - Zheng Ren Wei

“Even though I knew the rules of the dorms don't allow a girl to stay over, but the law is outside of humanity. I think it's nothing wrong to give a hand to those in need. Even if the school will punish me I would be true to my conscience.” - Liu Shan Feng (Liu Chuan)

“Do you not want anyone to see you right now? You are afraid that others will point their fingers at you again? But honestly you think you did nothing wrong, right? At such a time, you shouldn't be hiding. Instead, you need to stand out.” - Liu Shan Feng

“When you're in a bad mood, you should go out.” - Liu Shan Feng

“I always thought Ren Wei and I were mates from the same castle. But it wasn't until today that I realized I've always been standing on the outside of his castle watching Ren Wei inside the castle with envy.” - Lin Jia En

“Don't you realize you've been trapping yourself inside someone else's castle, caring about someone else's every action, letting someone else to decide whether you should smile or cry. You aren't free because you have no castle that belongs to yourself.” - Liu Shan Feng

“My grandpa once told me, ‘The depths of freedom which you understand is the amount of freedom you have.’” - Liu Shan Feng

“If you keep trapping yourself in someone else's castle of course you don't know what you can do. But if you take a step out, I believe you'll find your own path.” - Liu Shan Feng

“Many people will point their fingers at you but as long as you're not afraid of other's looks and not live for other people... then you'll be free.” - Liu Shan Feng

“I've thought it through. As long as I stay true and honest, it's others' business what they say. I should be brave and stop caring about others' opinions.” - Lin Jia En

“Studying isn't just to pass exams. Memorizing history isn't for you to cram, but for you to understand. If you can imagine the life style of that era, about the peasant's life, what they wear and eat, where they go and live etc, remember them as if they're frozen frames from a film... Then you'll remember them for a long time.” - Liu Shan Feng

No comments: