Korean Drama Quotes

[Korean Drama Quotes][bleft]

Japanese Drama Quotes

[Japanese Drama Quotes][bleft]

Korean Drama Quotes - Emergency Man and Woman (2014)


Emergency Man and Woman Drama Quotes

Title: 응급남녀 / Emergency Man and Woman
Broadcast period: 2014-Jan-24 to 2014-April-04
Cast: Choi Jin Hyuk, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Pil Mo, Choi Yeo Jin, Clara, Im Hyun Sung, Chun Min Hee, Kim Hyun Sook, Kwon Min, Heo Jae Ho, Lee Sun Ah, Yoon Jong Hoon, Jun Soo Jin, Park Doo Shik, Park Joon Geum, Kang Shin Il, Lee Mi Young.

Emergency Man and Woman Drama Quotes


“In Buddhism, it's said that a husband and wife meet each other after 7,000 'gup' of fate. 'Gup' means the time it takes for a single rain drop of every thousand years to pierce through a rock as big as a house. So marriage is something of a miracle. But as you live your life as a husband and wife that miracle disappears into the Andromeda Galaxy.” - Oh Chang Min

»¤«

“Life just needs one good punch.” - Oh Chang Min

»¤«

“There are men and women in the world. But there is an additional low class called 'interns.' The most useless existence on earth. That's why interns are also called 'three spirits.' Idiot spirit in working, starved spirit in eating, ghost spirit in sleeping.” - Gook Chun Soo

»¤«

“Live a life. Do you know how long life is?” - Oh Tae Seok

»¤«

“I can't stand people who lie. It goes for patients, too. But when doctors lie, things blow up.” - Gook Chun Soo

»¤«

Oh Jin Hee: “Why we got divorced, why we tripped up our lives... Have you ever tried to find out the root cause? Have you ever thought about it seriously, even just once?”
Oh Chang Min:  “I don't want to know, I don't need to know, and I don't have any reason to know. Why? Because I'm doing so well! Only if you were not in this hospital.”
Oh Jin Hee: “Keep living on that way. Then you'll fail again and trip up again.”

»¤«

“Oh Jin Hee... you asked why we got divorced? Should I tell you straight up? How you are right now, how you have no logic. Once you fall into your own emotions, you don't hear anything and you don't see anything. Your priority is your emotions. You put other people through a tough time because of your cheap emotions!” - Oh Chang Min

»¤«

Oh Jin Hee: “You asked on my first day as an intern... Why I become a doctor, I couldn't tell you then. To be honest... A sense of duty and respect for a precious, nobel life, I don't have any of that. I wanted to start again. What I mean is... Because of the people who stepped on me and ignored me, I wondered what's so amazing about being a doctor. Why am I such a nobody... So I really wanted to try it myself. That was all. It was wrong to start with that mindset. My intention was foul and bad. Just like you said that day... I don't have the right, skill or attitude to be a doctor. For people like me to continue this work...”
Gook Chun Soo: “You started with a foul intention... Then did everyone become a doctor to cure sick people and save the world like Jesus? Are you saying only people with right intentions can become doctors? Are you saying that their intentions are never swayed in their lives? That kind of perfect idealism doesn't exist. That kind of a doctor? It's only a fantasy in dramas. Someone who tries their hardest, to save a person in danger of dying... That's what a doctor is.”

»¤«

Gook Chun Soo: “Why did I tear your resignation letter? Can I ask you a question, too? Yoon Sung Sook, the VIP patient... You tried so hard to save her even after getting all kinds of humiliation. Why?”
Oh Jin Hee: “I don't know.”
Gook Chun Soo: “Of course you don't know. Because you're still the low class. That's a doctor's instinct. So throw that weak mindset of turning in a resignation letter. And don't blame yourself because the patient's death was not from your tracheotomy. I'm sure there will be another occasion to blame yourself in the future. It won't be too late if you do it then.”


No comments: